Well, it seems like VMware isn’t totally abandoning the desktop altogether . There’s a new VMware certification coming up called VMware Certified Associate 4 – Desktop (VCA4-DT).
VMware offers world-class Desktop certifications designed to validate and recognize individuals with the technical capabilities and real-world experience needed to increase efficiency, reliability, and availability when delivering desktops from the datacenter as a managed service.
The VMware Certified Associate 4 – Desktop (VCA4-DT) is the first step toward gaining expertise in desktop virtualization and earning the respect and recognition that comes with being VMware Certified. The exam is designed for Desktop System Administrators who seek to demonstrate their ability to manage, monitor and troubleshoot desktop deployments and VMware View components, as well as their knowledge of adjacent, complementary technologies to VMware solutions.
- Troubleshooting ThinPrint in VMware View (Part 2)
- VMware View Pool Manager (Sneak Peek)
- VMware vCenter Server scalability for VDI deployments View
- Troubleshooting VMware View 5 – Part 1
- Aqua Connect Offers Customers Two Free Products to Customize Remote Desktop Services for Mac OS X