Quest has updated their iPad Connector to version 1.1, packing new features and hotfixes.
Features included in 1.1 (this release)
- Remote Audio
- Performance and Stability enhancements
- Ability to choose a custom wallpaper (good for branding)
- Application logging (good for troubleshooting).
- iOS 4.3 support - so it works on iPad 2.
Features included in 1.0 (the previous release).
- Ability to connect and switch between Virtual Desktops and Terminal Server/RD Session Host.
- vWorkspace Secure Gateway support for remote access.
- On-Screen mouse for precise navigation.
- Ability to change Connector wallpaper.
- Apple hardware keyboard support.
- Built in help for easy assistance.
- iOS 4.2 support (including support for multi-tasking).
Source, including release notes: http://communities.quest.com/community/vworkspace/blog/2011/03/14/product-release-vworkspace-connector-for-ipad-11