Centrix Software announced it has joined forces with Atlantis Computing to help organizations accurately size and reduce the cost of storage requirements for large-scale desktop virtualization deployments.
As part of this new alliance, Centrix Software and Atlantis Computing will work together to help organizations optimize the delivery of virtual desktops, providing solutions that ensure storage infrastructure costs are minimized and high performancelevels are achieved when scaling VDI.
- With Centrix WorkSpace iQ, an analytics solution for end-user computing environments, Centrix Software provides unprecedented and unique levels of visibility on IOPS activity anddetailed analysis on the impact of user session concurrency on a virtual desktop infrastructure. The information it delivers enables accurate sizing of storage architecture based on platform usage and service consumption patterns as well as continuous analysis of the VDI environment.
- Atlantis Computing enables organizations to scale their VDI without having to invest in unnecessary storage resources. Its Atlantis ILIO solution is designed specifically for VDI workloads and as a result, reduces the amount of traffic going to storage by up to 90 percent and decreases the storage capacity required by up to 99percent. The impact is a dramatic reduction in the cost of the virtual desktop and a large boost in desktop performance.
Centrix Software and Atlantis Computing plan to announce the availability of reference materials and resources as part of the alliance partnership.
- Atlantis Computing and Trend Micro Launch First VMware View Reference Architecture
- Lakeside Software and Atlantis Computing Team Up
- Atlantis Computing Expands Executive Team With Key Hires From VMware and Citrix
- Atlantis Computing releases Atlantis ILIO Diskless VDI
- Atlantis announces Atlantis ILIO FlexCloud 1.0