vBenchmark is a simple application that allows you to measure key datacenter operational and efficiency metrics, the application provides a snapshot of these metrics for your entire virtualized environment.
vBenchmark measures the performance of a VMware virtualized infrastructure across three categories:
vBenchmark provides a succinct set of metrics in these categories for your VMware virtualized private cloud. Additionally, if you choose to contribute your metrics to the community repository, vBenchmark also allows you to compare your metrics against those of comparable companies in your peer group. The data you submit is anonymized and encrypted for secure transmission.
- VMware Boomerang: quickly connect to console of VMs
- VMware vCenter Server scalability for VDI deployments View
- Guess what? VMware manages Hyper-V! ( just as a fling though)
- vMotion Architecture, Performance, and Best Practices in VMware vSphere 5
- Virsto Announces Virsto for VDI, vSphere Edition