Acceleratio software shipped Terminal Services Log 3.7.5. It’s one of the “minor releases”. The most important new feature is Cost Allocation report.
Terminal Services Log is a server monitoring application that allows you to easily monitor user activities on your Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp server or farm. It tells you which users are logged on to your server, which applications they are using, performance of the servers and more.
Memory, CPU and Time spent billing can be tracked for usage-based charging. TSL introduces Cloud like billing so you can charge your clients based on the CPU time spent, memory used or simply based on the time spent on the Remote Desktop Services. New report allows you to easily export data from application to Excel and create monthly billing report for your customers.
- Terminal Services Log 4.0 Released
- RDS Sizing Part 4 – Calculating the New Farm’s Capacity
- RES Workspace Manager 2012 SR2
- Understanding Memory Management in VMware vSphere 5
- Aqua Connect Offers Customers Two Free Products to Customize Remote Desktop Services for Mac OS X