Cortado (formerly ~ThinPrint announced that its business app, Cortado Workplace, is now available on the Amazon Appstore for the newly released Kindle Fire. Cortado Workplace is a free app that provides users with round-the-clock access to files and documents and true cloud printing, allowing them to fully utilize the Kindle’s local capabilities and work on the go just as they would with a desktop PC.
With the Cortado Workplace app, managing files and cloud printing are easier than traditional cloud services as no additional running applications or a running computer are needed, delivering a unique approach to cloud desktop devices. Cortado Workplace provides users with the following features and benefits:
- 2GB of free central cloud storage
- Integrating over 6,000 print drivers, Workplace can access over 10,000 different printer models
- Easy to access, user-friendly file and document management
- Easy to exchange and edit documents from multiple devices via the relevant Office application, such as Quick Office
- Support for all common document formats
- Ability to print any document to the nearest Wi-Fi or – for Android, BlackBerry and iOS users – also to Bluetooth enabled printers
- Multi device support, via the new Welcome Screen: A user can access his Workplace from an iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry or Symbian smartphone and an Android device. The user only has to login via the welcome screen.